By signing or sending any RX slip (or a substitute therefor) to Next Dental Lab, I agree to abide by all the following terms and policies.
Next Dental Lab is not liable for incidental or consequential damages. Including inconvenience, lost wages, chair time, or pain and suffering.
All invoices must be paid in full on or before the 10th of the following month they are prepared. Even on cases not yet seated in patient's mouth. All cases in process might be held until all invoices due are paid in full.
Any amount not paid will incur a 1.5% finance charge and the account will be placed on C.O.D. terms.
All cases will be billed and payable in stages. $50.00 will be charge on all returned checks.
All disputes shall be governed by Florida law with venue in Palm Beach County with the prevailing party to recover all fees and expenses associated with case.
CONDITIONS OF WARANTY
- Prosthesis must be inserted by a licensed practicing dentist.
- Patient must adhere to semi-annual dental maintenance (cleaning and exam) Program, in the office of a licensed practicing dentist.
- Dental prosthetic must be returned with model work in order for credit to be issued
Warranty is for 1 year for removable, and 3 years for Crown and Bridge, from delivery date. this warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, whether expressed or implied and may not be may modified by any agent, employee, representative, or distributor of Next Dental Lab.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Repair or replacement of appliance
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Cash refund for prosthesis
- Cost incurred for removal or insertion
- Repairs resulting from accidents, neglect, abuse,failure of supportive tissue structures, impropers adjustments, or improper dental hygiene.
- Incidental or consequential damage, including inconvenience, lost wages, chair time, or pain and suffering.